During summer, drinking lemonade is the most common practice. These days, when a guest comes home with sweat, people usually prefer to drink lemonade. Even doctors or dieticians recommend drinking lemonade only. Do you know why, what is the reason behind drinking lemonade from this time?
• Lemon water provides freshness to the body by reducing the heat of summer. Also reduces the risk of seasonal diseases.
• Helps in weight loss- Drinking lemonade in the morning reduces weight, it is an old weight loss recipe. To make it even more effective, mix lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water. Because honey converts excess body fat into energy and also helps to purify the blood. The fiber called pectin in lemon helps to keep the stomach satiated for a long time and helps in increasing the weight loss process.
• Keeps the liver healthy – Lemonade contains citric acid which helps the body’s enzymes to function properly and helps in removing unwanted substances (toxin) from the liver.
• Improves digestive power – It contains flavonide which helps to keep the digestive system healthy. Hence it is advisable to drink lemonade in case of upset stomach. It also helps in relieving acidity.
• Cleans the blood- lukewarm lemonade contains citric acid which helps in removing the acid from the blood by increasing the body’s metabolic rate.
• Reduces the bad breath of bad breath- Drinking lemonade daily in the morning reduces the problem of bad breath because it helps in destroying bacteria.
• Increases immunity – Lemon contains antioxidants and vitamin C which helps the body to fight against diseases. It also helps in reducing the risk of respiratory diseases, colds and colds. It contains an element called saponin which helps in preventing the flu.
• Brings skin – Lemonade has vitamin C and antioxidant properties which helps in removing skin spots. Vitamin C helps to make a protein called collagen which is very important for healthy skin. Drinking lukewarm lemonade removes the body’s toxins, which helps to improve the skin.