Ashwagandha Side Effects and Benefits: Ashwagandha has many benefits, you must have heard this thing, but do you know that Ashwagandha also has its Side Effects. Now if you are wondering what is Ashwagandha, then let us tell you that it is actually an Ayurvedic medicine, which has the ability to cure many incurable diseases. Ashwagandha is used as a medicine in many diseases. You will easily find Ashwagandha medicine, powder, capsule in the market. In many diseases, Ashwagandha is like a panacea. Ashwagandha has been used as a herb for centuries. This herb has very effective results. What are the benefits of Ashwagandha and what will tell you every information related to Ashwagandha. We tell you 5 advantages and 5 Side Effects of Ashwagandha …
Side Effects of Ashwagandha
- People suffering from blood pressure should take Ashwagandha in consultation with a doctor. Those who have low BP should not consume Ashwagandha.
- Excessive use of Ashwagandha can be harmful to the stomach. Taking it may cause diarrhea. Therefore, before using it, you should consult a doctor and only then consume it.
- Use of Ashwagandha is good for sleep. But its use for a long time can also harm you.
- Not taking the right dosage of Ashwagandha can cause problems like vomiting and nausea.
- Excessive use of Ashwagandha can also be harmful for you. Excessive use of ashwagandha may also cause fever, fatigue, and pain.
Advantages of Ashwagandha
- Use of Ashwagandha is very effective in dangerous diseases like cancer. It has been reported in many research that Ashwagandha prevents cancer cells from growing and does not allow new cells to be formed. It produces reactive oxygen species in the body. Which works to eliminate cancer cells and also protect them from side effects from chemotherapy.
- The oxidant present in Ashwagandha works to strengthen your immune system. Which gives you the power to fight against diseases like cold and cold. Ashwagandha works to increase both white blood cells and red blood cells. Which is beneficial in many serious physical problems.
- Ashwagandha is beneficial in correcting serious problems like mental stress. According to a report, stress can be reduced by up to 70 percent with the use of ashwagandha. Actually it is effective in keeping your body and mental balance right. It helps in getting good sleep. Ashwagandha can work to get rid of many problems.
- Due to white water in women, their body starts to weaken, which also affects their uterus. But the consumption of Ashwagandha can relieve women from this disease.
- Use of Ashwagandha works to increase the light of your eyes. Stress can be avoided in addition to the eyes by taking it with milk daily.